MassHEIS is an interactive mapping tool created by Silent Spring Institute that brings together health, environmental, and demographic information for all towns in Massachusetts.
With MassHEIS, you can:
- View maps of pollution sources, cancer
incidence, and census data
- Explore questions about the health and environment of your community
- See trends over time
- Share maps with friends and neighbors
- Form hypotheses to highlight areas for future studies
- Learn about ways to take action in your community
Enter an address or town above to get started!